Wednesday, May 23, 2007

6 weird things about me. Embrace your weirdness!

I was tagged by Deng Deguzman

The Rules: Each player of this game starts with six weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own six weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


One. I still read romance novels. I know, I know, this is sort of thing is only supposed to be a high school habit. But I still haven't broken the habit. I don't know why, really. I think, at the end of day, it's because I would still like to believe in happy endings. And that despite all the evidence to the contrary, it is possible to find someone you can truly be happy with.


Two. I sometimes sing Barney songs out loud. And not the just the Barney theme song, I sing even the obscure Barney songs. My friends get spooked. On one occassion, my friend cheska wanted to strangle me.


Three. I'm a homebody. I could probably stay in my apartment/house for weeks without getting bored and/or going insane. Just give me a room full of books, a truckload of dvds and a ref full of food.


Four. I cry a lot, when I watch movies. If someone dies dramatically, I cry. I cried when I watched Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, King Kong, Griffin and Pheonix (despite the crappy storyline), Legends of the Fall, Monster, Bridges of Madison Country and all the Lord of the Ring movies. That's just the short list of the movies i've cried over, I can't remember all of them. I also cry during movie fight scenes. I know, I know, it's weird. But when I first watched Hero (Jet Li), the fight scenes made me cry.


Five. I have vertigo. I don't like heights. Not because I'm afraid of heights, but because I'm afraid I will jump just for the heck of it.


Six. I have weird taste in men. I like geeks. I like nerds. Nerds are hot for me.
____________________________________________________________________________

I am tagging:
- My happy friends! Motto kasi ng happy friends ay, "Happily Weird, Weirdly Happy!". So all happy friends should fill up this survey:
1) Cheska Sayson
2) Kimberly Pagdilao
3) Gladys Bagsin
4) I am also tagging my weird friend Danes Lingat.
5) I am tagging my goddess, Diane Roscacia.
6) Lastly, I am tagging my kenkoy boy, Erwin Matib.

No comments: